Growin' Through the Decades!
Each team is comprised of at least 5 but no more than 10 individuals as follows:
- One (1) team captain.
- At least one (1) Regular Member and one (1) Associate Member.
- Team participants must be active AMA members before the Membership Drive begins on March 2, 2020.
- Only teams participating in the March 4, 2020 Info Kick-off are eligible to participate in the challenge videos through FaceBook.
- Registration of teams will be online this year. All teams must be registered by March 4th.
- All membership applications must be submitted online to the AMA by 5:00pm on May 1st for the application to count toward the Membership Drive. All payments must be received by the AMA by 5:00pm on May 4th Incomplete applications or partial dues payments will not be counted toward teams’ final scores.
- The AMA provides all teams with membership information for recruiting, including a lead list.
- Former AMA members that have dropped membership more than 45 days before the start of the Membership Drive may rejoin and be counted as a new member. Members that drop just prior to or during the Membership Drive may rejoin, but will not be counted for teams toward prize awards.
- There is no entry fee to participate.
- Teams must designate one team captain.
- Leads lists will be provided to the teams after the kick-off meeting by AMA staff.
- Points are credited to the first team (or member of the team) whose name appears on the completed AMA application with paid dues and application fees.
- Each team must have a minimum of 1000 points to qualify for any of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prizes
- The drive begins March 2nd at the conclusion of the kickoff and ends May 1st at 5 p.m.
- The AMA will post team scores regularly on FaceBook, through April 15th. (Scores will remain confidential after April 15th until winners are announced at the Annual Tribute Awards Ceremony on May 8th.)
- Point breakdown:
- One point for each new paid unit.
- 100 points for each NEW paid management company.
- 100 points for each NEW Associate Member.
- 25 points for each NEW paid Associate Member branch.
- 50 points per meeting if every team member attends both.
For More Information:
- The AMA will announce the winners and present winnings to the team and the individual winners at the Tributes Awards on May 8th. Final standings and winners will be announced at the Event and on the AMA website.
1st PLACE TEAM – $1500
2nd PLACE TEAM – $900
3rd PLACE TEAM – $400
Team with the most LIKES for their Challenge Video will receive $200