How to Protect Yourself From Liability During Covid
July 29, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm| ZOOM
What you will learn
- What is a Bio-hazard?
- How is Covid a Level III Biohazard and what does that mean?
- What steps do I have to take if there is an active case of Covid at my property?
- What are the proper steps for Covid Disinfection?
- Statistics of rising Traumas due to change of our environments (amount of on-site unattended (suicide) deaths rising)
- How to respond to an unattended death – what steps should property managers take if it happens on site to protect their company from any liability.
- How the CDC requires Biohazard from an unattended death be handled
- CDC and EPA Guidelines regarding Biohazard waste disposal.
For More Information:
With over 20 years of consultative sales and marketing expertise Amanda has worked with several Fortune 50 companies as a global sales and marketing director to assist owners and teams to be positioned to make their current environment one in which they achieve record results while having fun! She believes in a coaching philosophy of people first and paying it forward.
AMA Policy: No changes, refunds, or cancellations will be permitted within 10 days of an event for attendee registrations and within 30 days for sponsorships. Dates and prices subject to change. Registration via e-mail constitutes acknowledgment of terms and conditions.