Once logged in, you may want to update your company's profile or update your staff list. Both require you to have "Management Access" to your Member Compass. When viewing your Member Compass, if you have a tab labeled "Staff", you already have Management Access. (See screenshot example below.) If you do not believe you have the correct access level, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I add/remove/edit staff members?
- Click the "Staff" tab in your Member Compass.
- If not listed, click "Add Staff" to add their item.
- Use these three options to edit existing staff:
- "Edit Profile" will allow you to edit their info such as email,
- "Give Management Access" gives higher access to
existing staff. It will allow them to see all invoices for the
company, edit company information, and add/remove/edit
staff members. Please give this access carefully.
- "Remove from staff" will allow you to unlink a staff member
from your company when they no longer work for you.
If a staff member no longer works at your property, but is still with your company,
please contact us so we can link them to the correct "Parent Company".
My company is a Supplier Member and my company profile changes (logo, description, email, website, etc.) are not showing up in the directory, why?
Supplier Companys have two types of profiles, basic and featured. Click here to learn more about the basic vs featured profile. Some information will not show up if your company has a basic profile.
I've upgraded my company's profile - now what do I do?
- Click the "Profile" tab in your Member Compass.
- Update your company email. Typically this would be the "general inbox" or main email for the company. Remember, each staff member has their own profile where their email will be listed and displayed.
- Update your company phone number and website.
- Update your company's physical address. This is the address that will have a map attached to it.
- Update your company's Facebook URL, LinkedIn URL, and Twitter handle.
- Upload your company logo.
- To update your company's "Vendor Directory Listings", please email email@example.com.
- If applicable, add a Special Offer. This section will only show in the directory if you have it filled out. If left blank, it will not show up. (Example: 10% off for AMA Members, $100 off when you mention this ad!)
- Don't forget to click Save! 💾