Tucson Big Hearts Hybrid Fun Run/Walk
Go 22 in 2022!
January 1st - January 30 - Virtual Fun Run
February 19, 2022 - In Person Run & Awards
Kick off the new year with a committment to health and charity! Join us for our annual Fun Run, with new and exciting changes:
The goal this year is to run 22 miles for $22 between January 1st and January 30th. Then join us on February 19th to collect your prizes and celebrate your achievement with a fun run!
- You can join by running on your own, running with friends or get a small group together to work together to meet your goals.
- Record your miles to receive badges along the way and celebrate your progress through this challenge.
- Each registered participant will receive vinyl stickers based on each milestone they hit. Stickers will be available for pick up at our in person run on Saturday February 19th.
- Most of all have fun raising money to benefit AMCF!
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Greatest Distance Ran
- Best Time
- 1st to Hit 22 Mile Goal
- And more!!!
- Logo used as a "badge" for participants milestones
- Custom email sent out automatically as the milestone is completed with logo/picture, and custom information, encouragement, etc.
- Logo Badge Stickers distributed to participants at the in person event on February 19th
- Logo on race website
- Ability to set up a table at the in person event on February 19th
Limited Edition AMCF Water Bottle
Add a 21oz insulated flip top water bottle onto your run registration for only $15!
Pre-ordered water bottles can be picked up at the event on February 19th!
$22 | Member/Non-member
$10 | Children
Proceeds benefit local Tucson charities.
For More Information:
COVID-19 ALERT: If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath on the day of the class or event please refrain from attending to prevent the spread of illness as advised by the CDC’s website. Please reach out to us at 602-296-6200 within 48 hours of the scheduled class or event so we may accommodate your needs accordingly. Refunds and invoice cancellations will be permitted on a case by case basis.
AMA Policy: Payment in full is due prior to the event. No changes, refunds, or cancellations will be permitted within 10 days of an event for attendee registrations and within 30 days for sponsorships. Dates and prices subject to change. Registrations via e-mail constitutes acknowledgement of terms and conditions.