Maintenance Mania is a national competition where maintenance technicians compete against each other in skill-based games built around common maintenance activities. The competition includes a pinewood derby style car race where the cars are made out of maintenance supplies.
NAA affiliates host Maintenance Mania events across the country to recognize maintenance technicians with awards, prizes and bragging rights. Winners from each local event get a chance to qualify for a spot at the National Championship. View 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities HERE.
Maintenance Games Include:
- AO Smith Water Heater Installation
- Carrier Smart Comfort AC Repair
- Fluidmaster Duo Flush Toilet Conversion
- Frigidaire lcemaker Installation
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- Seasons Ceiling Fan Installation
- Race Car Competition
Maintenance Mania Awards
Winners are recognized in the following categories and announced Post Event:
- First place in each competition
- Best use of supplies for race car
- Top 10 overall winners for Maintenance Games
- Top 5 overall winners for Housekeeper Games
- Spirit Award
Each year, the Maintenance Mania® National Championship is held in conjunction with the NAA Education Conference & Exposition. The games will be developed from the standard competitive event categories.
Maintenance Mania Photos
2019 Maintenance Mania
For more information contact Jonathan Baldenegro, email@example.com.