POW! & WOW! with Toni Blake
TOPIC: This is perfect for the advance marketing and leasing staff.
This year transform your Consumer Leasing Experience with POW’s & WOW’s from leasing legend Toni Blake. Toni Blake’s innovative leasing moments have transformed her client’s success around the US & Canada. Take a walk down her YES PATH, learn how to add ceremony and celebration with perfect timing. You will walk away with affordable, fun and ready to implement ideas that bring a POW & a WOW to your 2020 leasing plan. Don’t miss Toni Blake’s 2020 Spring Leasing POW & WOW, March 5th!
March 5, 2020 | Session #2: 1pm-4pm | AMA Office
What you will learn
- Powerful new telephone techniques including - Closing on First Contact
- Elevate your guest card to Toni’s newest field tested Interview Guide
- 100% Closing Techniques - Everyone Every Time
- Transformation Idea for the Tour Route
- How to turner a “Looker” in a Leaser!
- Personal Brand Leasing - How to be unforgetable
- How to add “Welcome” staging to your entrance with a new front porch strategy
- Enhance refreshments with a stylized Leasing Bistro and close on first contact with Toni's Marketing Pantry Plan
- The latest in social media marketing, rating and review site transformations and corporate social responsibility
For More Information:
Toni Blake is a popular international speaker, consultant, author and comedienne inspiring thousands of multifamily apartment industry
professionals every year. With over 30 years of training experience, her “laugh while you learn” approach has made Toni one of the most soughtafter experts in her field. As a published author, Toni’s ideas have been
published in dozens of trade magazines and blogs across the country. In November 2008, Toni was awarded the Multifamily PRO “Industry Legend” Award. She was selected by the National Apartment Association as one of the industry’s “Marketing Gurus” and is recognized for her research and innovative concepts in customer service, sales, marketing and social media. Toni was honored at the very first Multifamily PRO “People’s Choice Awards” winning awards for “Educational Excellence”
and “Imagination and Innovation.”