June Landlord Tenant
Individual link will be in confirmation email
June 14 | 9am-Noon | ZOOM
Knowing how to use and comply with state law that governs all rental housing operations can save time, make you money, and minimize legal difficulties. This is a must for any property owner, community manager, and leasing consultant. You will review the revised law, which outlines the rights and responsibilities for both landlords and renters. Time will be allocated for audience questions and answers.
This class qualifies for NAA continuing education credits needed for credential renewals. Please indicate if you hold the CAM, CAPS, CALP, and/or Real Estate credential when registering.
Class Requirements for Zoom Real Estate Credit:
- You must be alone in a quiet location with no distractions. You may not attend this class from a vehicle, public location or any location that is not private.
• You must be able to use Zoom on a device that has a camera and microphone. You may NOT use a Smartphone or mini iPad to attend this class.
• You must appear to be paying attention during class. Sitting at a desk and looking at the camera/screen is best, while lying back on a couch or chair makes it appear as if you are sleeping. If you are talking with another person in the room, or on the phone talking, you are not paying attention to the class, and therefore, you may not receive class credit.
• Your camera must be stable and showing you from shoulders up.
• You must be present on camera at all times, with the exception for a needed 1-2-minute break. We will take attendance a number of times throughout the class via chat requests and polling.
• We recommend signing on at least 15 minutes before class begins to be sure you are able to resolve any technical issues.
Member | FREE
*For more information about membership, click HERE.
For More Information:
The class will be taught by Mark B. Zinman, a partner with the Zona Law Group. Mark has been practicing exclusively in this area of the law for almost 15 years and is a regular instructor at the AMA. He is a former Board member as well as a lyceum graduate. Zona Law has been actively advising their clients about the changes in the industry as a result of COVID-19, through their firm newsletter as well as their podcast, which can be found on youtube.com and other mediums.
AMA Policy: No changes, refunds, or cancellations will be permitted within 10 days of an event for attendee registrations and within 30 days for sponsorships. Dates and prices subject to change. Registration via e-mail constitutes acknowledgment of terms and conditions.