Webinars: Free Webinars for Members!
Watch Free Webinars!
The AMA has offered several FREE webinar classes for our members in the past month.
These classes will provide content that address the COVID-19 challenges and tips on how to overcome them.
Click on the links below to watch the following webinars:
1) WHAT APARTMENT COMMUNITIES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OPENING BACK UP
During our webinar, we plan to cover the steps the apartment industry should take
in order to minimize litigation-risks.
2) LATTE WITH A LAWYER (3 SESSIONS)
The AMA has assembled attorney experts to help address those burning questions you've been trying to get answered. Each webinar will be featured Town Hall Style, come prepared with questions and turn your camera on to participate in this great opportunity.
|WATCH NOW 6/12
|WATCH NOW 6/19
|WATCH NOW 9/18
3) SUPPLIER SUCCESS WEBINAR
The Supplier Success Webinar will provide new and long-time Associate members an overview of the AMA and the apartment industry. We will go over methods that suppliers can use to maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members.
4) CLICK AND LEASE UPDATES
This seminar is designed to provide information on how to use the Click n’ Lease products properly, and additional information on Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees & Payment Plan Agreement (COVID-19 Pandemic).
5) CYBER SECURITY BASICS FOR SAFELY WORING FROM HOME
Gain vital information how to create an ideal remote working station.
6) HELPFUL TIPS FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Long time Associate Members Michelle Howland from Bluesteel Security and Adam Greco from Burns Pest Elimination will share with you tips on how to weather this storm.
7) HOW TO DO AN AMAZING VIRTUAL TOUR
We will discuss ways to create and manage the virtual tour as well as orchestrate how to effectively engage your clients and keep them engaged from a distance.
8) KEEPING STAFF ENGAGED AND MORAL UP
1. Keys to understanding the importance of “business as UNususal”: keeping the same while making it different
2. Creating smaller, more frequent educational components to our training initiatives without “death by email!”
3. Discover your “engageable” team leaders to help customize games, contests, and other “out of the box” motivational ideas
4. Maintaining our own attitude by adjusting our leadership styles to become a champion “change agent”
9) Leadership Webinar
Join us for a discussion on the current state of the Arizona Multifamily Market. We have assembled a great line-up of industry professionals who will share their thoughts on:
- Current Rent Collections
- Multifamily Market Conditions
- Occupancy Outlook
- Lessons learned from COVID-19
- Economic Outlook
10) WHAT INDEPENDENT RENTAL OWNERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COVID-19
Local attorney Mark Zinman from the Zona Law Group will walk through legal considerations including Governor Ducey's Executive Order delaying Writs of Restituion, the CARES Act, and how to proceed with maintenance requests.
10) WORKING VIRTUALLY AND REMOTELY FOR PROPERTY MANAGERS
• Cut down on distractions (the kids, the pets...) to get more done in less time.
• Eliminate email clutter from your colleagues and residents.
• Collaborate better with team members without endless online meetings.
• And much more....
11) YOU ARE NOT ALONE - TOWN HALL FOR MANAGERS AND ONSITE STAFF
The panel of industry partners will share best practices and techniques what they are doing to stay positive and keep their teams rejuvenated as well as time for the panel to answer questions.