Webinars: How To Navigate COVID-19
Watch Free Webinars!
The AMA has offered several FREE webinar classes for our members in the past month.
These classes will provide content that address the COVID-19 challenges and tips on how to overcome them.
Click on the links below to watch the following webinars:
1) CLICK AND LEASE UPDATES
This seminar is designed to provide information on how to use the Click n’ Lease products properly, and additional information on Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees & Payment Plan Agreement (COVID-19 Pandemic).
2) CYBER SECURITY BASICS FOR SAFELY WORING FROM HOME
Gain vital information how to create an ideal remote working station.
3) HELPFUL TIPS FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Long time Associate Members Michelle Howland from Bluesteel Security and Adam Greco from Burns Pest Elimination will share with you tips on how to weather this storm.
4) HOW TO DO AN AMAZING VIRTUAL TOUR
We will discuss ways to create and manage the virtual tour as well as orchestrate how to effectively engage your clients and keep them engaged from a distance.
5) KEEPING STAFF ENGAGED AND MORAL UP
1. Keys to understanding the importance of “business as UNususal”: keeping the same while making it different
2. Creating smaller, more frequent educational components to our training initiatives without “death by email!”
3. Discover your “engageable” team leaders to help customize games, contests, and other “out of the box” motivational ideas
4. Maintaining our own attitude by adjusting our leadership styles to become a champion “change agent”
6) WHAT INDEPENDENT RENTAL OWNERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COVID-19
Local attorney Mark Zinman from the Zona Law Group will walk through legal considerations including Governor Ducey's Executive Order delaying Writs of Restituion, the CARES Act, and how to proceed with maintenance requests.
7) WORKING VIRTUALLY AND REMOTELY FOR PROPERTY MANAGERS
• Cut down on distractions (the kids, the pets...) to get more done in less time.
• Eliminate email clutter from your colleagues and residents.
• Collaborate better with team members without endless online meetings.
• And much more....
8) YOU ARE NOT ALONE - TOWN HALL FOR MANAGERS AND ONSITE STAFF
The panel of industry partners will share best practices and techniques what they are doing to stay positive and keep their teams rejuvenated as well as time for the panel to answer questions.